Nicholas Kralev talks to Jeff Diskin, senior vice president for global customer marketing at Hilton Worldwide, about the company’s loyalty program, Hilton HHonors.
Mr. Diskin talks about the possibility of adding a fifth elite tier to HHonors — above Diamond — and what kinds of benefits that new level might offer.
Mr. Diskin talks about “games-players” who look for creative ways to maximize benefits and promotions, and about the negative publicity Hilton received late last year, when it devalued its award chart.
- Nicholas Kralev is an author, journalist and entrepreneur. His areas of expertise are international diplomacy, global aviation and communications. A former Financial Times and Washington Times correspondent, he has traveled around the world with four U.S. secretaries of state — Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright. He has flown over 2 million miles and visited 94 countries.
Subscribe to updates
- Australia’s security burden-sharing
- Is U.S.-India diplomatic strain over?
- Mapping out path in Foreign Service
- U.S. diplomats’ influence at home
- Exploring U.S.-Iran reconciliation
- Can Washington ever please Moscow?
- Running the world’s largest embassy
- When diplomacy befriends technology
- German envoy seeks to ‘rebuild trust’
- Does foreign aid help U.S. security?