Conversations with Nicholas Kralev is a TV series on diplomacy and global affairs. It looks behind the scenes at the people and institutions that practice diplomacy and examines how effective they are — and how their work affects ordinary people’s lives. Guests include senior U.S. and foreign government officials, diplomats, foreign policy experts, journalists, military and intelligence leaders.
Secretary of State
William J. Burns
- Nicholas Kralev is an author and expert on diplomacy, world affairs and global travel. He hosts the TV series "Conversations with Nicholas Kralev." A former Financial Times and Washington Times correspondent, he has traveled around the world with four U.S. secretaries of state — Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright. He has flown over 2 million miles and visited more than 90 countries.
Subscribe to updates
- Australia’s security burden-sharing
- Is U.S.-India diplomatic strain over?
- Mapping out path in Foreign Service
- U.S. diplomats’ influence at home
- Exploring U.S.-Iran reconciliation
- Can Washington ever please Moscow?
- Running the world’s largest embassy
- When diplomacy befriends technology
- German envoy seeks to ‘rebuild trust’
- Does foreign aid help U.S. security?