Conversations with Nicholas Kralev is a TV series that examines the practice of diplomacy in the 21st century. It features interviews with working and former diplomats at all levels — from the most senior to relatively fresh additions to the ranks — as well as military and intelligence officials, journalists and foreign policy experts.
Secretary of State
William J. Burns
- Nicholas Kralev is an author, entrepreneur and expert in international diplomacy, strategic communications and global aviation. A former Financial Times and Washington Times correspondent, he has traveled around the world with four U.S. secretaries of state — Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright. He has flown over 2 million miles and visited 96 countries.
Subscribe to updates
- Australia’s security burden-sharing
- Is U.S.-India diplomatic strain over?
- Mapping out path in Foreign Service
- U.S. diplomats’ influence at home
- Exploring U.S.-Iran reconciliation
- Can Washington ever please Moscow?
- Running the world’s largest embassy
- When diplomacy befriends technology
- German envoy seeks to ‘rebuild trust’
- Does foreign aid help U.S. security?