NOV 16: United pilot earns top praise
AUG 24: Back to basics of air travel
AUG 10: Paradise so close, yet so far
JUL 06: Keeping track of your trips
JUN 22: Giving the bus another chance
JUN 15: The ethics of travel blogs
MAY 11: Flu controls surprise travelers
MAY 04: Rebook flights at no cost
MAR 09: Aviation meets community service
JAN 05: New hopes for rail travel
- Nicholas Kralev is an author, journalist and entrepreneur. His areas of expertise are international diplomacy, global aviation and communications. A former Financial Times and Washington Times correspondent, he has traveled around the world with four U.S. secretaries of state — Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright. He has flown over 2 million miles and visited more than 90 countries.
Subscribe to updates
- Australia’s security burden-sharing
- Is U.S.-India diplomatic strain over?
- Mapping out path in Foreign Service
- U.S. diplomats’ influence at home
- Exploring U.S.-Iran reconciliation
- Can Washington ever please Moscow?
- Running the world’s largest embassy
- When diplomacy befriends technology
- German envoy seeks to ‘rebuild trust’
- Does foreign aid help U.S. security?